The krona Sliding Pocket door system is a complete kit of components consisting of an extremely robust structural aluminium framework structure. Once erected, your chosen door can slide within this framework structure effortlessly. The framework is slabbed over with a standard gypsum board while still maintaining an overall wall thickness of 100mm or 125mm.
Please Click on this you tube link, From this it is easily visable what components are included in the Kit and shows the complete installation process . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_SFIl9Fpc&t=16s
Krona Pocket door system Advantages
• • Easy to Modify - Height can be reduced by cutting tubalar uprights. Width can be reduced by cutting top track, Two Wall thickness options available 100mm & 125mm.
• Easy and Quick to Install:
- Vertical installation directly to the metal or timber structural opening.
- Only 1 person to assemble and fix it
- Door can be removed easily
• Rigidity Guaranteed :
- Large tubular aluminium Track beam section
- Tubular aluminum vertical stud profiles
- Multiple anchor points all around the pocket door
- Smooth and silent rolling action.
• Accurate Finishes with the innovative vertical profile which can be easily plastered for the non-architrave version
• Soft-Closing ABS Included providing a safe usage of the sliding door, avoids slamming and finger pinching
• Reduced Installation Cost for dry-liners (1 person, to install a door)
• Rollers with Delrin-covered wheels and shielded precision ball bearings, with cast metal alloy body
• High Quality stable materials : anodized aluminum alloy 6060 certified UALANOD